Let us introduce two new addons that expand the capabilities of AdminJS, focusing on enhancing both the development experience and management of complex database relationships, leading to better data organization and integrity.
Official CLI tool
This one is pretty straightforward. Our brand-new CLI simplifies the process of installing and configuring your AdminJS projects.
It supports both NPM and Yarn package managers, and it's free.
Support for 1:M and M:N relations
Relations is a paid addon which allows you to manage one-to-many and many-to-many relations within your admin panel.
As of version 1.0.0, it supports:
- listing multiple one-to-many relations with pagination but no filters in the details view of a record,
- listing multiple many-to-many relations with pagination but no filters in the details view of a record,
- editing and creating one-to-many relations,
- editing many-to-many relations,
- deleting records listed in one-to-many table (if you want to only remove the relation, you can just modify the target record)
- deleting relations in junction table of many-to-many relation or deleting the target record of a many-to-many relation (it also deleted the relation in junction table)
- navigating to details view of a target relation,
- adding an existing record to a many-to-many relation or creating a new record which will be assigned to your many-to-many relation.